Welcome to College Pet Clinic!
Since 1990, College Pet Clinic has offered full veterinary services throughout Oceanside, California, and the surrounding areas. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family, and that’s why it is our mission to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. We care for dogs, cats, and different exotic animals.
- General wellness exams: Physical exams help us establish a baseline, and allow is to help you make informed decisions about your pet’s health. For pets ages newborn- 7 years we recommend once a year physical exams. As pets become seniors ages (7+) we recommend a physical exam every 6 months to a year.
- Surgery- onsite : We have an onsite surgical suite, and can schedule surgeries Monday through Friday, call (760) 631-2080 for an estimate.
- Radiology- onsite: Radiology allows us to take a peek on the inside, radiographs can often be completed the same day. We can schedule appointments Monday through Saturday. Call (760)631-2080 for an estimate.
- Spaying and Neutering onsite- We recommend spaying or neutering your pet at 4-6 months of age. Ask about our special packages, we can schedule appointments Monday through Friday. Call (760)631-2080 for an estimate.
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Ultrasound: onsite
- Internal Medicine
- Flea and Tick control
- Prescription Diets
- Nutritional Counseling
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Vaccine Clinic- every Saturday ( except major holidays)